I’ve always loved the summertime; the beach, the sun, the warmth, the sundresses, the attitude — they’re all my style. I’ve always rued the coming of autumn and trading in my sandals for boots.
I’m not sure why, but this year I feel differently. I can’t wait for the heat to break and to cozy up with a big mug of hot cocoa and a good book and a slice of pumpkin pie. So, without further ado, here’s a list of things I’m looking forward to this fall:
3. The feeling of walking inside to a warm house after being outside for a long time and feeling your nose warm up.
5. Thanksgiving! My man and I are hosting turkey day this year. It’ll be my first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I’m already thinking about what I’m going to make (lots of caaaaarrrbs). I love to cook and host, so this is going to be really fun for me.
6. Decorating mi casa for the holidays. Nothing’s better than relaxing under the glow of the lights from your Christmas tree. I love hanging up the stockings for kitty and I. And then, hosting a big Christmas party :)
7. Stepping on crunchy leaves.
8. The way people start magically being nicer to one another from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
9. SO MUCH PIE.
- yolianny likes this
- sharks-and-hearts reblogged this from just-my-random-bl0g
- hisgracesustainsme likes this
- the-dream-map reblogged this from swansong-willows
- entropyfeedsthesea reblogged this from swansong-willows
- notsillywalks likes this
- just-my-random-bl0g reblogged this from jencol
- amandacunningham reblogged this from jencol
- swansong-willows reblogged this from jencol
- aintnobodygottimeormoneyforthat reblogged this from jencol
- jencol posted this